Accnee Technologies3 months (Flexible Work Hour)
Skills Social Media Marketing Good Communicaation Content Writting Must be detail-oriented and an active listener
Description Here is a great oppoutunity for you to get an internship at Accnee Technologies. The role of a Business Development Intern is to assist the organisation's sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about the marketplace and trends.
The primary role and responsibilities of a Business Development Executive Intern include:
1. Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
2. Keep the prospective client database updated.
3. Make cold calls for new business leads.
4. Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
5. Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients.
6. Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
Perks Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Stipend based on work