Accnee Technologies3 months (Flexible Work Hour)
Skills MS-Word Social Media Advertisement English & Hindi Proficiency(Spoken & Written)
Description Here is a great oppoutunity for you to get an internship at Accnee Technologies. Our company is in need of a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio and relevant work experience..
The primary role and responsibilities of a Business Development Executive include:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Writing content for various requirements of the company (such as social media handles,company's website, etc.)
2. Writing clear and creative content
3. Creating content for different subjects like marketing, business, social media, mindset, productivity, etc.
4. Relevant content curation and content strategy
5. Research on trending topics and subsequent content creation
6. Email Marketing Templates
Must have writing style inclined towards creative copywriting (not just content writing).
Perks Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Stipend based on work